Please note that this is not an official website of DTDC. We are providing extensions to let you check your consignment status easily. Your previously used AWB/tracking numbers will be displayed at the right side of the screen. You can used the right side links to recheck trhe status when you visit our website next time.
Using our site is totally secure as we are not storing any information/AWB numbers with us. Your last used items are stored on your system using cookies only.
Shipments can be tracked for a period of 90 days from the date of dispatch. You may track the status of the domestic / international shipments by Airway Bill or Reference number. Enter the required Airway Bill or Reference number by using ‘Tracking’ box on the top, left side of the web page or the Tracking page.
DTDC Courier Status
After you enter a valid tracking number in about search box you will receive tracking status in below format showing detail of your consignment and current status of delivery.
DTDC Tracking Number Format
DTDC Tracking number starts with Letter and rest are 8 digit number i.e [ AXXXXXXXX ] . While checking status of yout DTDC parcel please make sure that you are entering number in correct format and that without any leading and trailing spaces or extra characters.
Instructions To Track Shipments
Following are the instructions on How to Track your shipments using Airway Bill Number, Reference Number. DTDC’s Airway Bill has a unique number mentioned as Consignment No.
- Choose either Airway Bill or Reference Number selection.
- Enter your Airway Bill or Reference Number in to the Tracking Box provided.
- To track multiple shipments, you can enter up to 25 Airway Bill or Reference Numbers separated by a comma.
- After entering your Airway Bill or Reference Numbers click on “Track” button to receive the latest updated status of your shipment.
- In case you are not able to find details of your parcel you can contact DTDC customer care directly. Contact numbers can be found at customer care or directly at DTDC Website.